Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for an older cross stitch pattern which I think is a Creative Circle design. It is "Welcome to my kitchen, but this don't overlook, I've been so busy stitching I've had no time to cook". It is the oval design with flower motifs top and bottom. -- Sandy from Wabash IN
- there are several for sale on Etsy and e-Bay -- Linda from new berlin -- Dec 29
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.