Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
With fall just around the corner I am ready to start new projects with my students thru out the year and garner floss where ever I can - yard sales, thrifts,gifts from others etc. I work at many historical venues and teach for free and was wondering if anyone has dmc floss they would like to donate or no longer want. -- laura from lancaster, pa
- It might be worth asking for donations at some stores that carry cross stitch supplies. They might be happy to provide some supplies like floss in exchange for having their name mentioned or featured in some manner. They are always looking for future customers. -- Sandy from Lorton, VA -- Sep 28
- Interested in helping you out with floss - any particular colors you need or just an assortment? Do you need Aida cloth as well? -- Elizabeth from Pawleys Island, SC -- Nov 27
- Hi elizabeth, I am working at a colonial christmas event currently and away from home. If you could send me your email I will get in touch with you upon my return. I am in need of some colors and maybe some fabric -- Laura from lancaster, pa -- Nov 27
- I ll never all my new cross-stitch kits.After the holidays I will donate them gladly . Glad to know someone will do them! -- Sandra migliore from Asbury nj 08802 -- Dec 03
- Hi Sandra - just got home and saw your post - if you could reply to my email with yours I can contact you and see what you have - thank you so much -- laura from lancaster, pa -- Dec 08
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.