Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Again I am asking for help. The same pattern I was looking for before needs two more numbers that seem to be allusive. they are 764 and 965. Nowhere can they be found on any chart, or any store, and I have been to all of them. Don't even know what color family they are in. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va
- I've had a look round and I can't find them either! Are there contact details on the pattern? If yes, contact the manufacturer. Good luck! -- Maria from UK -- Mar 28
- I want to Thank everyone for trying to help. I was able to find just about all the floss that was needed. Since I was trying to help a friend she said she was fine with the fact that we were able to find all but one. Thanks again. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va -- Apr 19
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.