Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
purchased the subscription for caption maker but still doesn't recognize the purchase. I'm in a loop. click here for full, you need a subscription etc. -- kerri from sh pk ab
- Hi Kerri, for more direct service, just reply to your receipt email. After you login, try clicking the 'Caption Maker' link right in your account page. Otherwise, it might help to close your web browser and then re-open it, or possibly shut down and restart completely. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 27
- Hi Kerri, I have sent you an email and hopefully your issue is resolved now. Let me know if you're still having trouble. Thanks. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 30
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.