Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Help!! I subscribed to this site to make my own pattern for quotes and poems with a border. I'm trying to do a quote which I would like to be an 8 x 10. I'm using font #3 and border #18. I've tried all different heights and widths. The closet I got when I did the preview pattern says 6.9 inches by 9.4 inches which I think would work. When I hit create pattern it says 6.9 inches by 10.2 inches which won't work, what am I doing wrong changing the font doesn't seem to help. I really want to get started on this for a gift and suggestions would be helpful. -- Pam from Kalamazoo, MI
- Hi Pam, the design is rounded to the nearest increments of the border sections so they 'repeat' evenly. There's not much you can do except; use less text, use a smaller font, or possibly try different borders. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Sep 29
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.