Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am desperately seeking someone to finish a stocking my mom started for my husband. She passed away in 2016 It s a dimensions #8778 -- Kim P from Goodview, Va
- Hi Kim. I apologize if this posts twice. Trying 24 hours apart. I would be glad to give you a quote. I am actually working on this very stocking currently. If you want to email me direct, I would be glad to help you out. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Dec 02
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.