Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello, any advice on where best to sell some cross-stich supplies other than eBay? I stitched many years ago but am on to different hobbies now. I have some EZ-Stitch frames, kits, patterns. Thanks -- Trina from Pennsylvania
- I can't help with your question but if you have a list of what you want to sell & prices I would be interested in that Good Luck -- Susan Bernard from Virginia -- Mar 01
- Facebook has MANY stitching groups who buy, sell, trade, give-away games, etc. Doing a random search should give you a great list. I m a somewhat inactive member of SO many groups that I can t begin to remember all the names, but they re all easy enough to find. I may be interested personally in something you might have also, especially a VERY large piece of 14 count Aida. Good luck ! Hugs, Grandma GG. -- Ginger Stewart from New Haven WV -- Mar 04
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.