Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have lost the pattern and color chart to a small autumn wreath that I last worked on in 2001. The worked part of the pattern measures 6 inches square on 18 count Aida cloth. The colors are soft greens , deep burgundy, and burnt oranges, and there appear to be clusters of blueberries as part of the design. I could provide a photo of the part I have completed if that would be helpful. Sorry this is so vague! Just hoping something about this description might lead to info on the pattern. Thank you, Paula. -- Paula Dutko from Maine USA
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.