Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for someone, locally, to finish a project my late mother was working on for my brother. It's the Harley Davidson/Route 66 piece. Sadly, she lost her battle with cancer before she could finish it. I promised her I would find someone to finish it so I figured this would be a good place to start. She had about 50% of it completed. Please email me at email@example.com if you can help me with this. Thank you! -- Catherine Fermo from Bristow, VA
- I responded to you via email. Please check your spam folder just in case . -- Pamela Ray from Missouri -- Nov 02
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.