Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for small x stitch kits I bought in the 90's with woodens frame( shaped and painted) and a smallhole in center where you put your finished x stitch message.the frames were hand made and could get holiday themes etc.can post a picture of that helps. Thanks -- Nancy Jones from Travelers Rest
- Actually posters cannot post any pictures on this board. -- Lucy from -- Oct 30
- Nancy, I think the kits you are looking for were produced by Needle Magic under the NMI label. As far as I know, they have been out of business for a number of years. There might be a few listed on esty or ebay. Good luck. -- L F C from NB Canada -- Nov 03
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.