Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am cross stitching The Nativity by Marbek/Serendipity Designs. I have completed three panels and am almost finished with the 4th panel, The Wisemen. This panel has the lavender angel. I have a question about her and would like to talk to anyone that may cross stitched this panel. Thank you. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. -- Cheryl Buckker from Iola, Texas, USA
- Cheryl, I suggest you go to www.123stitch.com and take a moment to sign up for the VERY active message board. Quite a few ladies there have stitched this project and you might get some help there! -- Lucy from -- Jan 31
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.