Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Trying to find a copy of Sam Sarah Winds of Grace series. I m looking for pattern entitled Four Bells (it s bottom portion of boarder). Despite designer s website still being operational, she has gone out of business and I ve tried purchasing the remaining pieces from other distributors. This is the pattern section I m still missing. Really hope someone can help. Thx -- Mary Carroll from North Carolina
- The Crafty Kitten has a copy according to their website (craftykitten.co.uk). I haven t ordered from them myself, but according to some English stitchers I know, they re very reliable. -- Kathy from Illinois -- Dec 30
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.