Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have just about given up cross stitching At 80yrs there is no way on Gods green earth I could do all the patterns I have collected over the years. So with that said. I have leaflets on all subjects. If there is something you are looking for let me know. I will also have fabric and floss available at a later date. let me know. I will charge a small fee for my time and whatever the cost of postage is. -- Beverly Lewis from Williamsburg Va.
- Hi Beverly, I would be very interested to know what type and how much floss you have. I am a devoted fan of Williamsburg and love the area! -- Laura Ruck from Lancaster, PA -- Oct 30
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.