Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi all! Can anyone tell me the difference between Medium and Advanced pieces here? It looks to me like the size? I'd like to try an advanced (and this says only full stitches). Thanks! -- Robin from Idaho Falls
- Hi Robin, it's not an exact science but yes if it's quite a large design it will be marked as 'Advanced' even though it's only full stitches. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Jul 04
- Advanced patterns can be any size, not just large ones. I have done many advanced counted cross stitch pieces and it's usually many different stitches, many MANY colors, and many months of work. It is SO satisfying when it is done. Don't hesitate to try it, you won't regret the finished piece. -- Chris W. from MAnhattan, KS -- Nov 07
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.