Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I would like to do a counted cross stitch of a saying I have but I need the pattern laid out for me to follow. have not been able to find any company that will make the pattern for me....help -- Cassandra Britt from Griffin,ga.
- We do have an online tool on this website just for that purpose: www.crosstitch.com/captionmaker -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Mar 29
- As I said I desire to do a counted cross stitch of the words.I need someone or some program that will lay the words out so I can do a counted cross stitch -- Cassandra Britt from Griffin -- Mar 31
- We do have an online tool on this website just for that purpose: www.crosstitch.com/captionmaker -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Mar 31
- I have used this site often to chart sayings that I have given as gifts. Check it out (as Marv says). You have a choice of fonts and the program centers your saying. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Mar 31
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.