Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am a college student looking for someone to do a cross stitch project as a gift for my mom. I can purchase the pattern online. It would be about 10x20 and be words surrounded by a vine type border. If interested, I can send you a photo and the pattern for a price quote. Thank you. -- Delaney from Spokane WA
- I'm interested, contact me. -- Maria from Uk -- Dec 31
- Hi Delaney, I used to own a shop on Etsy where I sold completed cross stitch designs. I could stitch this for you for a fee. :) -- Tamara from United States -- Jan 16
- Hi, If your still looking for a stitcher, I am a cross stitcher with over 30+ years experience and I have model stitched for designers and companies as well as completed commissioned work. Please let me know what your looking for. Namaste, Kyla Kymacc Creations -- kymacc from Chartley, MA USA -- Feb 01
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.