Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Don't forget .. when someone answers your request, please acknowledge them! They have taken the time to answer or research your request. Let's try to make this a New Year's resolution! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ
- I totally agree. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va -- Dec 30
- I agree with Pauline. I have replied to many questions and requests. A thanks but no thanks is appreciated -- NANCYE from -- Dec 30
- I agree. This happens constantly here on this board. It's just rude IMO. -- Bonnie from -- Jan 03
- Perhaps they are being acknowledged via email off board. I don't see the need to post it here if I have already done it personally in an email -- Fiona from St Vincent -- Jan 19
- A lot of folks here want to help and do look for the requested items. They have no idea if the item had been located. It's just a courtesy. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Jan 23
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.