Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am just returning to counted cross stitch after MANY years. My DMC color chart is proving difficult to Use when selecting treads for newer projects..It seems current dmc charts Are different from mine from the 1980 s.. any advice on how I might reorganize and inventory and document the threads I have to the new color charts? -- Chris from MD
- I don't think DMC has changed at all. Do you have an example? -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 29
- I was able to download the current color charts from DMC. It appears there are many new colors since my old 1980 s one. I think that was the source of my confusion in trying to pick my threads for a new project I recently purchased. -- Chris from MD -- Dec 31
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.