Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I just purchased the Gnomes in the Garden. My late father loved his garden and filled it with gnomes. I'd love to add angel wings to the male gnome. Could I not stitch the lady, move the guy to the middle of the wheelbarrow and add wings? Would the designer be okay with that? Thanks -- Debra Burruss from Sacramento
- Hi Debra, that sounds like quite an ambitious alteration. Ursula is definitely ok with you changing your design, as long as it's not reproduced and re-distributed, etc. Thanks. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Apr 30
- Thanks! I won't use the modified pattern except to give to my Mom for a remembrance of my Dad. It will take me some time since I'm not a designer, but I'll eventually post a picture of it when I get it done. -- Debra from Sacramento -- May 01
- Debra, it sounds nice but it's not possible to post pictures on this forum. -- Lucy from -- May 03
- Okay. I'm having difficulty finding a pattern for angel wings only. I'm not a designer, so could anyone direct me to some place that sells angel wing patterns? -- Debra from United States -- May 04
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.