Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am wondering if anyone would be able to complete a Counted Cross Stitch Sampler for me? I opened it and realized that my eyes would not be able to complete it. Had bought it years ago for my daughter's son's room. He has passed away, but she still wants it as it will contain his birthdate. Thank you! -- Diane Cowden from Creighton, NE
- What is the pattern? What count fabric? I have stitched for several others before. When would you need it by? -- Pauline Wallace from Barnegat, NJ -- Feb 01
- The kit is a 13" x 15" (but there is a lot of free background or white). Not sure what you need? It says #14 Aida 100% Cotton. Cotton floss. I am willing to pay and there is no deadline. Maybe by the middle of May? I could send a picture of the kit. (It says Tobin Baby. Tobin Home Crafts) -- Diane Cowden from Creighton -- Feb 01
- Please email me a picture. -- Pauline Wallace from Barnegat -- Feb 02
- I've done lots of these projects. I would behappy to do it for you and keep it here in NEbraska :). Send me an email. -- Twila Fickel from UTICA NE -- Mar 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.