Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm doing a new cross stitch project that is 157 stitches by 195 stitches. How do I find the middle of the pattern? -- Linda Delcamp from Brighton Mi
- To find the middle of your cloth, fold hight by width your middle is where they meet in the centre! Now get going and have fun!! -- russ and cathy schenk live.com from -- Aug 03
- After you have located the center of the fabric. Divide both of those stitch counts, in half, and you have the number of stitches....79 x 97 -- Lisa from Douglaslville, G -- Sep 20
- I will address your question. It seems you want to know how to find the center of your pattern, not your fabric. If your pattern is printed on one page, measure and mark with a pencil. If the pattern is printed on more than one page, you will have to count from the edges more or less 80 and 100 stitches. Hope this helps. -- Juliana from Guatemala -- Apr 06
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.