Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
My uncle wrote a poem and i would like to have it cross stitched for my mother for Christmas. My hands after surgery are still too bad to do it myself and i get so frustrated but would really love to have this for her. The title of the poem is 5 words (To America For My Brother) and i would like that in gold and the rest of the poem in navy blue on either 14 or 12 count Aida (your choice). The poem itself is 9 paragrams consisting of 4 lines each no more than 10 word per line ending with 3 lines "God has Blessed America my uncles name and his retire air force rank. Once finished my plan is to take it to Michael's and have it matted with his name patch my mom saved from one his old uniforms. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org is anyone is interested. Thank you so much! Tammy -- Tammy from Tulare, California
- Have you used this site? You can choose your font size and the program here will even center your saying. I have used this program here successfully, many times! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Nov 02
- Well.... did you give this site a try? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Nov 10
- I m more than happy to stitch this for you -- Leanne from Leeds -- Nov 27
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.