Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
What brand of cotton embroidery thread is used in Needle Treasure Cross Stitch kits? I want to convert thread colors to DMC. Don't have actual kit threads, but do have numbers designated for each thread color for threads in the kit. Knowing what brand of thread is used in their kits would help in converting to DMC thread colors. I did try matching supplied thread color numbers with DMC numbers, resulted in no matches. Tried matching name of thread color to DMC color name. Resulted in a small amount of matches. Thank you. Appreciate you reading my post and responding if you are able to help. -- Abbie from Iowa
- Abbie what is the name of the chart, maybe I can help you. Linda -- Linda from AZ -- Dec 05
- Linda - How Far I Roam by Doris Morgan. Needle Treasures #02694. Thank you for responding to my inquiry. -- abbie from Iowa -- Dec 06
- My question/post has been responded to. I now have the information I was asking about. Thank you. -- Abbie from -- Dec 06
- Abbie, thanks for the update and glad it all worked out. -- Mindy from -- Dec 08
- Please, might you share if there is a chart for converting Needle Treasures colors into one of the modern brands of floss? I have been frustrated with trying to finish an old piece! -- Wendy McCluney from Houston, TX -- Jan 03
- Abbie, I am looking for this exact information! Where did you find a conversion chart to dmc? Thank you. -- Marnie from Ohio -- Jan 11
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.