Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Is there a reason you should not 16count instead of 14 or 18. -- Carol from New Jersey
- 16 Count is a great fabric to stitch on. Your design will just be slightly smaller than on 14ct. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Oct 04
- Carol, where are you in NJ? -- Pauline from -- Oct 05
- I use mostly 14 count, but I have made ornaments on 22. I think eyesight has a lot to do with it as well as I have gotten older! -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- Oct 12
- I prefer to use 16 count aida. I like that the size is slightly smaller and yet the detail is still really good. -- Doreen from Brampton Ont,. Canada -- Nov 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.