Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I would like to hire someone to stitch a cross stitch kit for me. Please let me know if anyone is interested. -- Angela Catapano from Lake Grove, NY USA
- Hi Angela. Please feel free to email me directly. I would be glad to give you a quote. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope Missouri -- Jun 01
- Hi. Thanks for responding. Please send me your email address so I can give you the information you need to give me a quote. Thank you. -- Angela Catapano from Lake Grove, NY USA -- Jun 02
- Hi Angela. My email is Ray123006@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you! -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope Missouri -- Jun 03
- Hello! If you haven t found anyone yet I d be happy to help out. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Jack -- Jack B from Windham, ME -- Jul 15
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.