Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
looking for an OOP chart from Jeremiah Junction, published in a leaflet: BIRDWATCHER SAMPLER designed by Linda Coleman. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ
- I believe I have found the chart. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Sep 02
- I did some searching around the web but could not find what you were looking for and looked thru my collection of patterns to no avail -- laura from lancaster, pa -- Sep 03
- Thanks for looking Laura. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Sep 03
- The chart is now residing in my home! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Sep 07
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.