Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm looking for a kit or pattern for the maneki-neko design("lucky cat" . It is a good luck symbol in Japan. Thank you. -- Ann Brennan from Lisle, IL
- Google "maneki-neko cross stitch charts" - there are a number of resources listed. -- Pauline from -- Sep 04
- I just downloaded one for $5.00. My son is a civilian engineer under contract with the US Navy in Japan (as is his wife) for the next three years. So I am stitching the lucky cat and did the symbol for life. -- Pauline from -- Sep 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.