Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi - I ordered 28 count jobelan on line because I thought that was what I had used before. What I received is more like lugana - fine, even threads. The fabric I wanted has thicker threads and the threads are a little uneven but it is still soft and drapes nicely. Any suggestions as to what fabric I am actually wanting would be very much appreciated. Thanks! -- Jac from Canada
- Is it possible that the piece you had was a linen? Usually linen is the one with uneven threads & a soft drape. Good luck. -- LFC from Canada -- Feb 06
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.