Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello, I need help doing a cross-stitch for my sister's wedding in September 2021. I started a small part of it but will clearly not have enough time to finish it. Will be willing to pay nicely for some help completing this project. Anyone willing to help? Amy -- Amy Darukhanavala from Farmington, CT
- I would be willing. I currently am a model stitcher for several designers. Please feel free to email me if you still need someone -- Pamela from United States -- Apr 05
- Since you are in CT, have you reached out to Thistle Needleworks, our local LNS. In the past I know the do finishing. Good Luck -- Vickie from Chester CT -- Apr 07
- Hi If your still in need of someone to stitch for you. I have 30+ years experience cross stitching. I have made pieces for family as well as designers, major stitching companies and individuals. Please feel free to email me email@example.com -- Kyla from Chartley, MA -- Apr 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.