Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for someone who could quote on doing a cross stitch for me. Have PDF pattern & will supply all materials. 10 inch hoop. Can provide pic if you are interested. Thanks -- Leesa from Sydney
- What is it a picture of? What count fabric? How large is it? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- May 03
- It would also be necessary to have provided your email address, otherwise I don't know how anyone would be able to contact you. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- May 05
- Well, you have not answered this post in two days so I am to believe you do not want this any more. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- May 06
- Hi, I'm interested, contact me. -- Maria from UK -- May 06
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.