Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I would like to know if anyone can identify a free PC Pattern Online pattern that PCStitch had for a freebie in the mid 2000s. It is a large intricate white rose, very complex in design. I lost the pattern, did make it at the time, and would like to find that pattern again. If so, please respond with any information that you may have. Thanks! -- Gaia from Ohio
- I found the designer: it was Mystic Rose. -- Gaia from Ohio -- Aug 04
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.