Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Can I post to hire a cross stitcher in this forum? Need one and so far I haven't had any replies back. -- BShowalt from SEIowa
- I have "ghost stitched" several pieces. But truthfully, this time of the year is not a good time. We get so busy with holiday festivities that we can't devote the time to stitch for others. -- Pauline from New Jersey -- Dec 12
- Hi I just saw your request and I currently am a stitcher for hire. I have been stitching for over 35 years self taught. Have done model pieces for dimensions, design works, X s and O s as well as sue Hillis and others. I continue to work doing commission pieces for individuals as well let me know what you re looking for so I can tell you if it s something I can do. Namaste Kyla -- Kyla from Chartley,Ma USA -- Dec 14
- I have worked for stoney creek Bobbie g and herschnerrs. Would be happy to stitch for you. Contact me. Twila -- Twila Fickel from Utica -- Dec 16
- I would love to help you if this is still needed! I have been cross stitching for over 35 years and have been helping people finish their projects for the last few years. -- Ilbret Adeh from Los Angeles -- Jan 10
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.