Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I m considering buying a pattern as a gift to my grandfather, but I m worried that the final product will not be of good quality, and will not exactly portray the bought image. Has anybody tried buying here, and what is your experience? Thanks a lot! -- Nadja from Denmark
- I have purchased a number of charts from this site and have finished many. I have experienced absolutely no problem. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Jun 04
- I highly recommend this site. It is great. Happy Stitching -- Dona Jo from Aransas Pass,Tx -- Jun 06
- Have bought a few patterns over several years and have not been dissapointed. I used to make photo-copies as a working copy to mark my stitches but now I can re-print the chart any time. -- Paula from Gilbert, AZ -- Jun 08
- The Ursula Michael patterns are the same as what you'd buy in the store, actually there better because the graph is large and easy to read (and some aren't in the stores). -- Clara B from New Mexico -- Jun 08
- I have purchased several patterns from this site. As long as you use good quality fabric and floss and follow the pattern, you will produce a quality piece. -- Lee from Gainesville Florida -- Sep 06
- I've been purchasing patterns from this site for years, and never encountered a problem. They are very reliable and Marv is always available for assistance when needed. -- Doreen Lund from Brampton, Ont. Canada -- Oct 26
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.