Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have seen several posts lately from folks that want someone to do a cross stitch piece for them. I have several years of experience for different designers so please feel free to reach out if you have items you need completed. I would be glad to give you a quote! -- Pam from Pleasant Hope Missouri
- Hello! I am interested in finding someone to help me do a test stitch of my patterns. Could you send me your rates? Thank you! -- Calla from Cape Girardeau, MO -- Apr 06
- I emailed you April 7, Calla. Let me know if you didn't get it and need me to send again -- Pamela from United States -- Apr 09
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.