Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for a cross stitch pattern of a map of Nova Scotia. Thanks -- LaVerne Walker from Baltimore
- Have you googled it? I just did and a myriad of connections appeared. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Jun 07
- Pauline, I've tried google several times but can't find the pattern I want. The finished cross stitch is on Pinterest but no cross stitch pattern info. Thanks for your reply. -- LaVerne from Baltimore, MD -- Jun 08
- LaVerne, could you do a brief description? I know that Foxberry Cottage as a couple of versions. Have you tried Sue Hillis Designs or Victoria Sampler? I know there is at least one more designer but I'm drawing a blank at present. -- Linda from NB -- Jun 13
- Linda, Sorry I posted the wrong sender. My message was for you not Pauline. -- LaVerne from United States -- Jun 14
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.