Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I m looking for someone to do 2 small cross stitches for me. Does anyone know of someone? -- Dawn from Grand Prairie, Texas
- Hi Dawn. Feel free to email me direct and I would be glad to give you a quote. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Dec 06
- I have two small ones. Ones a cat and ones a butterfly. They are about 4 inches in size. I ve never used this site before. Are you near Grand Prairie? What s your email? I would love to drop them off to you. 920-360-4147 is my number. Letterdelta@aol.com -- Dawn from Grand Prairie Texas -- Dec 06
- Pamela. I just noticed that you are not from Texas if you go to my personal email and put your address in there, I can send it to you right away. I need them for Dec. 22nd. -- Dawn from Grand Prairie Texas -- Dec 06
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.