Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I lost the instructions for my over half-completed counted cross-stitch pattern of Laughter is an instant vacation kit (with a little girl in pink bathing suit/wearing flippers). Any one have these instructions or know where I can find/download them instead of buying another complete kit? Thanks! -- Christine Sinks from St Louis, MO
- I can't imagine that you could get a new chart, which is what you would need, without paying for it. No one can legally give or sell you a photocopy. Maybe someone has the chart they will sell you Doubt you can download a chart that was for sale. -- Jane from MN -- May 05
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.