Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for a pattern that was in a cross stitch magazine some years ago. It is a fishing rod and reel with fishing flies and lures, and the names of the flies and lures were in the design. Any help is appreciated. -- Juliana from Guatemala
- That description sounds like something Imagining would produce. Can't give any more help than that. -- NANCYE from ST LOUIS -- Apr 06
- The chart you are looking for is in BHG Cross Stitch and Country Crafts, July/August 92. I have a copy of the magazine. -- Carol from Ocean City, MD -- Apr 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.