Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I xstitch on 18 count Aida. I have been using #26 tapestry needles by Boyle. I can not find them anywhere I have looked. If you know a place I would appreciate it. Otherwise, what do all of you use when doing an 18 count Aida? -- Pamila Stewart from Kerrville, Texas
- Are you sure it is not spelled Boye. I have a package of 4 needles that have never been opened made in England by the company name Boye. It says it is for 18Ct Fabric and 22Ct two of each. Like I said it has never been opened and I don't know where I got them. I love yard sales and I may have picked them up at one. You are welcome to have them. -- Bev from Yorktown, Va -- Jul 09
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.