Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Ultimate Cross Stitch Wildlife Magazine Vol 5 I am looking for a few of the original issues of the Ultimate Cross Stitch Magazine Vol 1 Samplers, vol 2 Sentiments, vol 3 Cards, vol 5 Wildlife (this issue especially) and vol 7 Christmas. The books were printed for the craft stores and are out of print. They are proving very hard to find. If anyone has these I am willing to purchase them or make some kind of exchange. If you know where I can find them any information will greatly be appreciated. Thanks Anita -- Anita from Moreauville, Louisiana
- Have you tried Google search? And eBay? There are a few there being sold in the US. -- Maria from United Kingdom -- Dec 07
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.