Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Trying to help someone locate an out of print fishing pattern. Per her description - I am looking for a pattern that my son saw when he was a kid (like about 15 years or so ago). I didn t buy it then but he still talks about that pattern but I don t even who the pattern was by. It was fishing boat with a fisherman with the above water and the below water scene. Does anyone even have a clue as what I m looking for? In one of her responses, she also said that fish could be seen in the water below. Does this sound remotely familiar to anyone? Thanks! -- Kathy from Georgia
- Kathy I think I may have found your pattern. email me and I will send you the info -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Tabb Lakes -- Apr 07
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.