Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I would like to hire someone to complete a purchased counted cross pattern, with floss. How do I go about this? Thank you very much! -- Suzanne from St. Louis
- suzanne i would as another stitcher email all boards and maybe you might get someone but offer to pay . -- elaine from utica ny -- Jan 14
- Hi! I used to own a shop on Etsy selling completed cross stitch designs. I could complete this kit for you for a fee. -- Tamara from United States -- Jan 16
- Hi if you are still in search of someone I am a 30+ year experienced stitcher and would be happy to stitch for you. Please let me know if your still in need? Namaste, Kyla Kymacc Creates -- kymacc from Chartley, MA USA -- Feb 01
- Did you find someone to do your project? I'm looking for someone also... -- Valerie from United States -- Feb 22
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.