Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi! I am looking for a very obscure pattern - the photo appeared as a first place winner for a candle screen design in an issue of either Cross Stitch and Country Crafts or Cross Quick (so late 80s-early 90s), but one had to send away for it since it wasn't the winning pattern. It is by Robin Clark and features a Colonial American couple with "1776" over their heads and "One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation evermore" beneath. If you have it to sell, I'd love to buy it from you! I am always looking for Robin's designs and had not recalled this one. Thanks! -- Kim from Seattle, WA
- just googled robin clark found in cyberstitches pictured in just crosstitch old copies hope it helps -- elaine from camdenn.y. -- May 11
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.