Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for the small gold plastic frames for cross stitch ornaments. They seem to be harder to find than they use to be. Does anybody have any idea where to purchase them? -- Sharyn B Holder from Nashville, Tennessee
- I used to purchase mine from A.C. Moore. But now that their stores closed, try them online - probably a link to Michaels which took over A.C. Moore. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Feb 07
- Well? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Feb 10
- Janlynn.com or Amazon.com -- Kristin from BALL GROUND -- Feb 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.