Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
This is a longshot, I realize, but help. I lost several finished needlepoints to - shall we say - The Flood of 2012. I rarely do kits because of the quality but these two I couldn't resist. I've been able to replace one of them, but the second one has been a challenge. Not sure whose kit it was, believe I bought it in the mid- to late-'70s. I'm thinking Dimensions but it might have been Bucilla, one of the well-known brands. It was two carousel horseheads, the one in the foreground was white and I think the one in back was smaller and brown. All I remember for sure is there was a lot of red, white & blue in it. Anybody recall that item, maybe have a clue to put my feet pointing in the right direction toward replacing it? Thanks for any clues or help. -- Alana Carson from Chino, CA, USA
- Google - needlepoint carousel horse kits - choose "images", and search thru the choices. I did find a Bucilla kit, that might have been the one. Good Luck, -- Lisa from Douglaslville -- Nov 15
- Try contacting austintatiousofferings.com. They have helped me in the past with locating old kits. -- Annette from Barbados -- Jan 05
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.