Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello! I am looking to see if anyone else owns the Art of Disney 35th Anniversary Cross Stich kit, and would be willing to share a photo of a portion of the pattern with me. I have had this kit for years, and have unfortunately lost a section of the pattern. Super obscure request, but please let me know! -- Kaylin from TX
- Hi Kaylin, sorry, I can't help with the pattern. I have had some concerned users wanting to point out that sharing patterns is illegal according to copyright laws (which it is). I think there can be some exceptions though, such as 2 people who have bought a pattern legally and need to share a missing page, etc. I think that probably applies here so will leave the post and hope you find what you need. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Jun 09
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.