Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have a Dimensions 16" stocking kit I bought, and quite honestly, it's too much for me to handle. I'm curious if anyone would be willing to complete the cross-stitching for me. I have everything that came with the kit (threads, key, chart, etc). I have started on a small section, so ideally I can mail everything and you could finish it for me. What is your rate for such a project? Its Dimensions #8712 Gold Collection "Sleigh Ride at Dusk" (https://www.123stitch.com/item/Dimensions-Sleigh-Ride-at-Dusk-Stocking-Cross-Stitch-Kit/K8712) -- Jamie from Denver, CO
- Hi, I'm interested, contact me! -- Maria from UK -- May 09
- Maria, I often see you respond but do you ever get a reply? There is a bit of cost in mailing something like this to the UK plus the time element for shipping. Just wondered. -- Julie from MN -- May 10
- That is the most frustrating thing on this message board. Folks post a need, you answer, and they never give you the decency to reply. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- May 10
- Hi Julie from MN, yes I do get replies quite often! I have done several pieces from *across the pond*. -- Maria from UK -- May 11
- Hi all, sorry I was out of town and unable to do much online. Thank you for your interest Maria! I see you are in the UK though. I probably won't be paying to send things overseas. I appreciate the offer though! -- Jamie from Denver, CO -- May 11
- No problem Jamie from Denver! If you get desperate you know where to find me! -- Maria from UK -- May 12
- Maria from UK Thanks so much for the response! Appreciate your satisfying my curiosity. -- Julie from MN -- May 12
- I would be interested. I have never done a project for someone else, so I have no idea what the going rates are -- Stephanie from TX -- May 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.