Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for someone to graph a poem for me -- Jean Morris from Clayton NC 27520
- Use the caption maker on this site. I have used it to graph several poems and sayings. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Aug 09
- Pauline I tried this but it was too small and don't know how to make the print larger. I have 8 verses with 4 short lines in each verse. The lower case alphabet needs to be 3 squares high & Upper case 5 squares high, The caption maker put it 1 square for lower & 3 for upper case. I'm in desperate need for this graph, Would you graph this for $25.00? Would be glad to mail you the one I did in caption maker so you could see what I'm talking about. Or do you know anyone that would do this for me? -- Jean Morris from Clayton, NC 27520 -- Aug 15
- If you are willing to pay someone $25.00, consider registering here for $12.00. When you register and pay the year subscription, all the fonts are available and there are a myriad of different sizes as well as borders. In any event, let me know, please. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Aug 17
- Since I do graph and stitch poems written by friends and sayings for cross stitch, I pay the $12 fee here so I do get the larger font. If I graph the poem for you, I'd have to do it on my own since I cannot share the program here. I can give it a try. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Aug 16
- Hello? Hello? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Aug 20
- Sure hope you found someone because I am rescinding my offer. -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Aug 22
- I'll do it for you. -- Maria from UK -- Aug 25
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.