Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I was wondering about the Loran 5 x 9 folding stand for holding your charts. Will a large Loran 8 x 12 magnetic board work on this stand? Is there a larger stand or is this the only size stand that they sell? I have only seen them at JoAnn's in the 5 x 9 size. Is there anything else I could use to hold my 8 x 11 inch sheets of my charts? -- Linda Delcamp from Brighton, MI
- There is a small cross stitch shop in downtown Farmington, on Grand River, which really isn't too far from Brighton. It is The Rocking Horse and I don't know the phone number. Maybe if you called them they could give you the right answer. That shop is one of the places I miss about living in Michigan -- NANCYE from ST LOUIS, MO -- Jul 11
- Knitters Pride makes a lovely portfolio style which folds over and stands. The large one is 10" x 12" on the magnetic side of the portfolio. It has a pocket to hold charts. Knitters Pride does have a website..just google it. I believe it is available on Amazon as well. Cheers, Annette -- Annette from Barbados -- Aug 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.