Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm trying to find a pattern for something I've seen framed. Not sure how old it might be. It's the Hebrew names of God in Hebrew and English. Any one have any idea where I might find it? I'm not having much luck on the internet so far. -- Sharon T from Kernersville, NC
- There is an online store Ruach Crafts (ruachcrafts.co) that has a lot of Judaica -- I have never purchased anything from them. I have seen versions of Shalom in Hebrew and English but never the name of G-D. You probably know that there is a custom of not writing his name on anything might be destroyed. Custom comes from the commandment Thou shalt not take my name in vain. I have searched for a pattern by Design Works from the 1990s that has SHALOM in Hebrew with the subtle color changes from one letter to another looking almost rainbow like.. -- NANCYE from -- Oct 09
- http://www.joyfulexpressions.us/HTML/NewsletterSignUpForm.html Sign up for the newsletter to get the pattern -- Elliott from San Antonio -- Nov 20
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.